Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back AFX released the Magna-Traction based Police and Fire cars that had the alternating flashing lights. Anyone who has one that would like to sell it for a remarkably decent price, I'm trying to build a Pace Car for my track...yeah, I know, a big Chevy Caprice Pace Car....but still. I can go maybe $25 for a working car body only.

Also, if anyone has a source on HO Scale NASCAR decals it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy Maceral Coach...it'll take me weeks to look at all those decals...many are interesting, I can see me spending more than $100 there easy.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Pete, if you need more copcars, check e-bay. There's always a bunch up for bids......some can be cheap.

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Pete McKay said:
Holy Maceral Coach...it'll take me weeks to look at all those decals...many are interesting, I can see me spending more than $100 there easy.

Spending a hundred there is easy I agree...and they are quick to arrive also top notch!

Dave

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Pete McKay said:
same here.. last week i spend 152.00 on decals alone. they are the best! i have been buying from them since 2001.

Wes

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
WesJY said:
same here.. last week i spend 152.00 on decals alone. they are the best! i have been buying from them since 2001.

Wes
Sure not hard to do there. :thumbsup: Dave

·
Registered
807 Posts
Cop Car and fire cheif

Pete,

I have both cars if you still need them. :thumbsup:
Was going to put them on the bay.
Drop me a line if you still need them.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks GB, I've got a handle on the one I need, just need to wait til payday to pick it up. Thanks to everyone who repsonded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts