Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,
I'm doing a Clint Eastwood-Dirty Harry figure for a client and would like to include a San Fransico Bay Area newpaper front page on the base. If anyone lives around there and can send me a scan or tell me what the name is for one of the newspapers so I can research it online, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Bruce

·
Elder Statesman
1,968 Posts
Hey there,
I'm doing a Clint Eastwood-Dirty Harry figure for a client and would like to include a San Fransico Bay Area newpaper front page on the base. If anyone lives around there and can send me a scan or tell me what the name is for one of the newspapers so I can research it online, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Bruce
Who produced that kit?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry, alps, didn't come with a box or anything. Have had to do a fair amount of work to him. Face was very old so I had to 'youthenize" him. Also the suit coat is buttoned but he has his Magnum drawn, so I'm resculpting the jacket open and show his sweater vest. Pants are too big, should be more 70s tapered. Shoes look like Hushpuppies, so I elongated them a bit, more like dress shoes.
And thank you, Drewid and Alex. That should help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts