Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I suppose this will be the casting for the 2010 RLC offering in Jan. :thumbsup:
It looks like its going to be a retool of the original redline :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nice one Dave, I have a bunch of the redlines and the 100%s of this car. I'll have to take some pics.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man those are beauties!! Many thanks for showing and please close your eyes and let me pick me one of those RL models!!!!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
That new casting is gorgeous; I would have never guessed it a HW--- thanks for sharing the spread Guntownal, they're stunning!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Man those are beauties!! Many thanks for showing and please close your eyes and let me pick me one of those RL models!!!!!
:tongue::tongue: Nice try Dave, nice try. I have a thirteen year old guard dog, she'll either gum you to death or lick you to death.
Took a chance on an orangish colored one on the bay. Haven't got it yet so not sure of the condition. The pic wasn't very good but I didn't pay too much for it. Still missing the 2 pinks and the Ed Shaver. The pink cars are my least favorite colors and the most expensive and the Shaver car is out of my league. Thanks everyone :wave:

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree about Ed shaver and I dont like Pink as well. I just want to find a decent RL version...............Now the dog, heck I got three so I can handle another one!!!!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Think of a Javelin that got rear ended and you have an AMX :wave:

Here's the orange one I just got. I lucked out on this one, she's a beauty.
I forgot there's also an antifreeze version I'm missing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts