Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple IKEA cabinets I have with some vintage Matchbox.

Let's see what's on your walls...

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
I can remember when my toy room used to have car art on the walls. I had to take down all of the pictures except one small one in order to put up more displays.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Great displays guys! I have no pictures of when mine were all displayed, 99% of all of my stuff is put away in boxes. My room as of now, wouldn't be a very impressive view of my collection :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
I simply love looking at pictures of all your displays. My wife, 2 girls and I are currently renting a townhome and there is just no space for any kind of display. The house-shopping is ongoing and as soon as we're there, My display will have a home. I'm not much for leaving them in the pack either, although all my recent purchases will stay in the pack until the display is ready to be built.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Those are awesome displays, I wouldn't even be able to guess how many some of them hold. It must be great just to pull up a seat and sit in the middle of all that. :p

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
That is so cool Diomakr

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm into a new (to me) house & my room is smaller and different laid out than my last one, I have less display room, so, many of my collection is still in cases & their blister packs too....I gotta get creative! :) These pics are very inspiring! Thanks for sharing them!! I agree jitte, I could pull up a chair & sit in the middle of all that too! :)

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts

Hard to take pics of Mirrored cases, this one is all fest cars

Lots of WLs

Right case is all Cudas

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Mine are gonna look pretty empty compared to you guys, I decided to go with a less cluttered look for the new house.
An oak case in the family room. An old friend helped me make it. Ok, ok, he did most of the work.

I have three 60x30 cases that I built into the walls of the basement.

As mentioned above, mirrored cases don't photograph well.

My train wall, still in it's infancy. Finally found another supplier for shelves so I can order more.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts