Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my favorite!

From the bottom: Rebel Rods protos, Fest protos, Topper Detroits, 3 new Redlines, Topper Mirrors, OD Mako, brass Stilleto, unspun Topper Jag and the last firebird Aurora Xlerator I need to have all three. Hope you enjoy!:wave:

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't be the only person here that has a display case full of cars!!!!

C-mon! Let's see em!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hi All,

Well I know this is filled with HW's, but it is one of my favorite display cases I've gotten. It's had made in Wisconsin.

Have a great day all.

Scott

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice looking case Scott!! Love the Redlines!

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All in boxes now.:cry:

·
Registered
633 Posts
My only display case sits on the desk between the monitor & TV. I see them every day when I'm surfin'. Mopar test shots top 4 rows (& couple prepros), Lightning Lane cars next 5 and misc on the bottom row. All Johnnies except for 1 GL Cuda sitting on top and 1 HW Charger on the bottom row.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I use to make basic (I do mean basic) cases back about 5 years ago. JL started playing "let's change the cards" and my cases became a bit antiquish, since they were made to fit older flat carded JL's, usually so that six fit in stacked on each other. And I also built loose car cases for the many free rides I also had. I just found two big boxes of the old cases a few nights ago, while doing a "cave cleaning". Brought back some memories of the old JL's before they pumped up the plastic bubbles. I have changed habits and displays lately, and can't have a zillion cars all over the place. But I still have a bunch of WL's on the revolving guitar stand-case thing I made. My last holdout, so to speak... And the Treks, and the custom case for the first six club tins that I did.

So yeah, I envy those nice cases... And maybe someday when I'm bored, I'll build a really nice case for loose cars.

Just hope it doesn't go in storage like the others did.:cry:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts