Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given a secret (sorta) this morning. I'm going to pass it on to a couple of people, and ask them to pass it on. Let's see if we can keep this one "off the radar". :thumbsup:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I wonder...

I do that a lot, actually. Wonder... and wander. I wander around aimlessly, wondering... I wonder if I should fire up the Owlmobile today...

:cool: It's a very nice day, I wonder if I should drop the top while I'm at it.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Now that I know.....really, what's the big hush hush? Out of respect for the original post, I'll not say but really this is the reason why I thought the board existed? To help publicly, without the secret handshake.

I'm more interested at this point what the car is attached to and what IT looks like. Does anybody know?

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
See there's that freakin "Handshake" again. I knew something was I up, fine I won't tell the story of __________ at the Chili Peppers concert. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
PM me for information.
I for one,appreciate the info.TOO many scalpers in my area who lurk on this board <tiny tears> then sells em at my local auction

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
By now, if each person here told three and those three told three...........it's no big secret.

What i want to know is what does the shirt the cars are attached to look like? Are they nice JL logos, adult sizes, nice graphics? For those protecting WL sources your secret is still safe.;)

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
By now, if each person here told three and those three told three...........it's no big secret.

What i want to know is what does the shirt the cars are attached to look like? Are they nice JL logos, adult sizes, nice graphics? For those protecting WL sources your secret is still safe.;)
There kids shirts, not JL related usually, baseing on what I saw lastyear.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.