1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far they have had:

A weird looking Fathom blue

A very nice Forest green

and a white Malibu with a SS hood. (coming soon)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
That shadow grey is very nice,I like that :thumbsup:

I'm also very fond of the traditional chevy butternut yellow with black trim...any pics of this color available?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
thanks for the pics

Butternut yellow has always been a favorite of mine,don't know what years GM used this color but man,that shadow grey chevelle is beautiful...I really like that one...make it PM please...I'm begging,please :thumbsup:

·
7,461 Posts
There's a real problem with this topic... I can't choose... they all look so darn good. ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I four choices in no particular order: 1) Tuxedo Black - Awesome! 2) Black Cherry - Love this color on ANY vehicle! 3) Cranberry Red - Another cool color and last, but, not least 4) Hugger Orange - This WOULD be the ulitimate color for this car, White or Black Stripes; 454 SS that say's "Eat my DUST!!" Hey, don't laugh, I use to have a little '74 Plymouth Scamp(318 w/340 Heads) that would chew up Camaro's & spit them out the exhaust pipe!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Red oxide primer, steel rims, bias ply real rubber tires (which will be thrown away after the car leaves the paint booth), functional Cowl Induction hood (Now I'm pushing it a bit??),That is the Project in Progress version! Completed version will be an Astro Blue with Deep Midnight blue stripe package and a good dose of pearl in that 3 stage paint job!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts