Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Excellent work Dan!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I especially like how you did his eyes, they have a very fierce look to them, and I think the colors you used are perfect. You did a really great job. Is this the Geometric bust?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent work Dan!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I especially like how you did his eyes, they have a very fierce look to them, and I think the colors you used are perfect. You did a really great job. Is this the Geometric bust?
Thanks Kitz for the compliments and yap a 1/4 scale Geo bust:).I wanted to keep true to how he looked in Clash in the titans wich is why you never see his eyes in the movies only a blue like color instead and also the pics is the way that wanted it look as in the movie when the Kraken appeared it was a very dark like setting if you remember.Plus the added drool is something that thought would look great on him:dude:.But the first pic just wanted to show how the coloring came out with the flash on.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Nice work, Dan! Great choices for the colors - I don't know if they are movie accurate or not, but they definitely feel right for this character. Great looking Kraken :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Excellent paint Dan!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Has a Gogos look to it....

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Lovin it Danny:thumbsup:
Yet another great job :thumbsup:
Mcdee