Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad news, less slot car money to spend...

Good News.... My Wife gave birth to our third Child on Friday Afternoon

Better News... It's a Boy !

Best News... He's Healthy, weighed in at 11lbs, 22.5 inches long and has not stopped eating since !

On a side note... I get to track down another Rebel Charger... My wife feels it's only fair seeing as I already have two of them, one for each of my other children.

On a sad note, I found out today I lost one of my favorite co-workers. She broke her ankle and she went in for surgery Sunday. Unbeknownst to the doctors, she had a blood clot and it dislodged. She died peacefully on the operating table. She was in her Mid 30's and leaves behind 3 kids. You never know when your time will be, so enjoy life to the fullest. God Bless !

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Congratulations Dan.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's not a baby,that's a half grown kid.

You'll need water cooling on the fridge hinges in a couple years,lol:p.

Sorry about the loss of a young co-worker.
That's way to young,especially with a family left behind
Rick

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Congratulations!! :wave: I have 4, the fun never ends...

--rick

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Hey!! Where's my ceeegar? :D m Congrats daddy X3!!!!

Sincerest condolences on the loss of your coworker. That is indeed way to young to go. :(

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.Sorry to put a downer in there, It just hit me pretty hard. From sticking out my chest in pride to getting punched in the gut. It's sobering.

But I digress.

My little guys is really opening his eyes now too. As his vision improves, he seems to really study me. I think he will give his big brother a run for his money in the memory department too. My other boy has a photographic memory which is nuts for a 6 year old considering he can clearly remember things from when he was 2. The little one had to get tested for blood sugar levels a few times before we left the hospital. After the first test occurred, he would cry as soon as a nurse would put a warm cloth on his foot, because he new the pin prick was coming again. Not even a week old and he already has a mind like a steel trap. I can't wait to customize a slot just for him. I'm thinking of using the chassis, JoeGri sent me... No I haven't forgotten about it !

·
Premium Member
5,692 Posts
Wow grear news on the bouncing baby boy racer!!!_

My sympathies to this poor woman's children and family.

They say one comes and one goes. Very special boy you have there Dan. Congrats.

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
It's a Boy...slot car racer!!!

Congratulations and Joy, Joy, Joy!!

Bob...Yeah Baby...zilla

1 - 16 of 16 Posts