Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He guys; need some helpd on this; I think it's a "custom/fake"; whatever you want to call it. Never heard of another like it. I am into collecting "authentic" JL WL 1:18 and 1:24. Can you provide some wisdom...is it real? The auction stated "Car is being sold as a loose car due to the packaging being damaged."...maybe packaged is damaged cause there is no such package?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=120111408461&rd=1&rd=1

Regards
G :wave:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I'm not up on future releases but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt based on some of his prior offerings. Seems he has access to some new product before it's widely distributed, if it has been distributed yet at all.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I read in the Bolt today that a Motion series is coming and the first one would be a Motion Vega. But the article said 1/64. Prob. 1/24. Good looking car.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1:24 I would agree with because as far as I know JL stopped the 1:18 run. I only collect in original packaging...so if it true i will wait for another...IF IT'S LEGIT !

Thanks
G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts