Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start a new thread for this year and let everone know of some items in stock.

KSG Gen 2's back in stock after being gone for a loooong time.

Some new items added in recent weeks include:
Spintec charger
Trinity DPD D/C Tray
Novak SE Tray
Windtunnel/IRS shock and spring combos $45
Windtunnel spring kits, VCS, Frontend, Centersprings
KSG "New" offset double slot t-plates
Expecting the new Novak 4-cell GTB's in next monday.

Some great deals on SMC batts, $45 for 1.239+, $41 1.235-1.238.

Hefty Cells 1.230-1.234 for $39. Limited supply of 1.235+ ($46) until Mr. Heft is back from FLA! Good luck Corey!

Also if anyone is needing vinyl #'s our vinyl cutting machine is up and running. You can email us with what your looking for, color, and what number. In the near future we should have a few different styles up on the site that you can order right off the site.

Good luck to everyone down at snowbirds! wasnt able to make it this year...

Thanks,
Hays Jr

www.lefthander-rc.com
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
CMON guys lefthander rc is the best in the business with super fast shipping!!!!! See you guys at the birds!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am about to find out how good they are ... placed my first order with them ... thanks to hobbytalk.com just wish they had a ICE charger would have bought it also with a power supply

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Actually John, we do have them, and after I saw your post, I realized they weren't listed. I just listed them.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Your order is going out Mon.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Ken,
Hopefully the track isnt frozen tomorrow, its pretty darn cold! It should be fast! See you around 10.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thought I would let everyone know we've got a new product. A turbo shelf:

http://www.lefthander-rc.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=48&products_id=1150

Its made out of 1/4" black acrylic and is 8.75" square. Helps to save a little room in your pit, especially at tracks that dont have an upper shelf. Great for comm lathes, battery trays/batteries and spare parts. They're $19.00.

We have been adding some pictures to lots of items that didnt have any before and will be adding more in the next few days. Also have added a few items such at IRS castor blocks that werent listed (blue/black/silver). Just got a few 4cell GTB's in stock, we'll have them listed tomorrow. Also a couple of KSG Gen 2 kits still hanging around, get them while they last!

If anyone has had problems when trying to pay with PayPal and the order didnt go through, let us know and we can work something out. [email protected]

Thanks,
Hays

www.lefthander-rc.com

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
98Ron said:
Hays, Jr, how does the shelf attache to the turbo's?
Theres 2 screws in the front that keep it from sliding back. I've been using mine for 6months and havent had any problems with it, unless godzilla comes through your pit you should bo okay, LOL.

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Received my order yesterday Hays.

Super Fast shipping.

Thanks a ton.

p.s. I did have trouble with paypal initially. So, I used my Credit Card. Thought it was on my end. No Biggie.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Huge Thank You ..... you deffinatly will see much more shopping from me ... after 2 months and according to my wife way to much money ... my car will actually be able to turn a tire today for the first time I no longer just have to look and dream :) ...

Once Again Thank You
John

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jspiker77 said:
Huge Thank You ..... you deffinatly will see much more shopping from me ... after 2 months and according to my wife way to much money ... my car will actually be able to turn a tire today for the first time I no longer just have to look and dream :) ...

Once Again Thank You
John
John,
The women dont understand!! lol

Good luck with the new car.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
OvalTrucker said:
Received my order yesterday Hays.

Super Fast shipping.

Thanks a ton.

p.s. I did have trouble with paypal initially. So, I used my Credit Card. Thought it was on my end. No Biggie.
Scott,
We've been having problems with the paypal and are trying to get it worked out as soon as possible. Glad you got your order quickly.

If anyone else would like to pay with paypal and its not going through let us know via email or a phone call262/691-4347 and we can send you a paypal invoice for the time being. Until its up and working again.

Thanks to everyone!

Hays 3 and 4

·
Banned
169 Posts
Just like to thank Hays for great service and fast shipping just made my fourth order with you guys this month there will be many more! :thumbsup:
One question will you ever carry TM Tires in the future??

Thanx Guys

1 - 20 of 334 Posts