Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks for the info, what do you think the reserve would of been ,my guess 100.00 wonder if I would be able to find one on hobby talk , I think I'll post on swap and sell

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
After further review it looks like I have five full sets of dinner cars left and several more PSR's and TYC's. Lets keep it to one car each per person on the PSR and TYC so as many people as possible can get one. The boxes on all the Camaro Pace Car sets are damaged so be warned ahead of time....these are openers that's for sure but they are the last set of 8 available.

Send check to;

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward Ct
Granger, IN

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Everybody who sent an e-mail, got a reply.

The Dinner car sets are long gone.

This is what is left.

5 sets of Pace Car Camaro's (damaged boxes)
9 PSR
7 TYC

Thanks

Mark

Please e-mail for needs. Checks are fine and send payment to;

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward CT
Granger, IN

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Sent an email but got no reply, sent a pm

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
bob8748 said:
Sent an email but got no reply, sent a pm
Bob

My private e-mails keep coming back undeliverable. Please send a regular e-mail. Make sure you are using an _ between m and hosaflook because i am not getting your regular e-mails. I do have a TYC reserved for you but I need mailing instructions.

Mark

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
scott1091 said:
Mark, Did you get my E-mail?
Yes but again, my private e-mails replies always come back. I have you down for a PSR but I need you address sent and please use my regular e-mail.

Mark

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
I hope many non LF attendees were able to get some good stuff. I did not attempt to get anything as I was able to get what I wanted at the fest.

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
sENT you some mail hope there still something left
long day at work

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Three PSR's left, 3 TYC's left and five sets of Fest Pace cars in damaged boxes.

It is possible (it has always happened in the past) that reserved orders will fall through. If so, I'll contact those who were next in line if they would like the castings.

Shane is 1st in line for dinner car sets.

Mark

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Got checks last night from.....

J Krimin
P Bost
R Brewer
W Michaels III
B Luitink (hope I can cash the check with that payee name?)

Those orders were boxed last night and will go out on Friday morning.

Also, Shane was next in line for a Dinner set and as often happens, bids fall through so Shane, check your e-mail!

Mark

41 - 60 of 62 Posts