·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Trust me, I'll set my alarm!

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
out_of_sight1 said:
Will there be a thread with your email on it ,because I don't have your email address, Does any one know how many thank you cars there are?
60 were made

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
prayingmantis said:
Just found a pic on ebay.
I haven't seen this years PSR on Ebay, There is one of last years on there currently. However there are numerous event cars from this year listed. This years PSR is the same car with Plastic Wheels instead of the real wheels. They are also serialized.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Thanks Bobby, I didn't even give it a thought that it could have been last years model. Must have been pretty easy to beat a car with rubber tires last year.

R

·
0 Posts
PSR cars have always had plastic racing wheels.. the Fest cars have rubber and the PSRs have plastic, that's what makes them different- same cars except for the wheels

·
Registered
141 Posts
Last year's psr

rwwcarguy said:
I haven't seen this years PSR on Ebay, There is one of last years on there currently. However there are numerous event cars from this year listed. This years PSR is the same car with Plastic Wheels instead of the real wheels. They are also serialized.
Do you know how last years psr is listed on ebay? , I was looking but unable to find it . Thanks

21 - 40 of 62 Posts