Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will go up for sale on Monday the 27th. Some of the Dinner blisters have curled blisters or small flaws but the PSR's and Thank You Cars are mint.

Dinner cars are 60.00 a set while they last
PSR's 50.00 each
Thank You's 50.00 each.

Proceeds go to the gravity track restoration. This is just a head's up. Please don't e-amil needs and wants until 8:00 am Indiana time, monday morning. I'll fill requests in the order I get them by e-mail time.

Mark:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Good use of the money Mark, can't wait to see that track fixed up, lights flashing and all

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
MARKHOS said:
will go up for sale on Monday the 27th. Some of the Dinner blisters have curled blisters or small flaws but the PSR's and Thank You Cars are mint.

PSR's 50.00 each
Thank You's 50.00 each.

Proceeds go to the gravity track restoration.

...DROOL, DROOL, DROOL,,,,,,:p

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
That's a great opportunity for the BB members, thanks for doing this. I am tempted, but I don't have any of the dinner or PSR cars so I don't suppose I need to get these. I'll just be content with having one each of the regular Fest cars.

·
Registered
348 Posts
MARKHOS said:

PSR's 50.00 each
Thank You's 50.00 each.

Proceeds go to the gravity track restoration. This is just a head's up. Please don't e-amil needs and wants until 8:00 am Indiana time, monday morning. I'll fill requests in the order I get them by e-mail time.

Is there a limit on these to each person?
Thanks,
Dennis
racer48

·
Registered
477 Posts
MARKHOS said:

PSR's 50.00 each
Thank You's 50.00 each.

hi mark - what about the left over fest camaros ??are any of them still around and for sale.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have one extra of the Fest Pace Car Camaros...I was hoping to be able to trade it for one of last year's or this year's dinner or thank-you cars, but haven't got around to posting an ad yet. I don't even know what it's worth in relation to the dinner or thank-you cars. If anyone has any offers I'll take a look at some emails. Please don't PM as I never check them.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts