Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pic of an E_Bay austion, same guy who is selling the Elvis Cobra Daytona.

(item 120106473452 if anyone really wants it)

While I am not typically a fan of buses, this one is very very cool :cool: Awesome paint scheme, can't go wrong w/ Led Zep!!! Will pick this one up for the "random cool stuff" part of my collection.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Although I don't really care for the bus casting, I will be getting this one being the die hard Zep fan that I am. Started listening to them in High School back in the 70's and have not stopped since. There are only a few other bands who have stayed on my list that long.

So what gives with the bus casting anyway? Did Page, Plant, Bonham and Jones ride in one while touring the states? Somehow I doubt that!!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
NorthernMuscle said:
Love the idea and the artwork, but why not put it on a cool '70's boogie van? That would fit the theme much easier??
That would make perfect sense, and would look even better. Most guys couldn't afford an old school bus back then!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I'll agree with the van idea for sure.

Zeppelin is my all time favorite,been that way since my teenage years and will never change so I'll be needing some of these for sure.

:wave:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Yep, I'll have to pick that up too!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey when it comes to Zeppelin there are no jokes!!! they are & always will be the trend setters for all who follow! Rock On!!!! I also have listened to them since H.S. but we won't go into just how long ago that really was :tongue: :D ZF

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
It seems the bus casting is more popular than the boogie vans ever were or will be, so maybe that's why they chose it. I might try and snag one but the WL version might be out of sight pricewise.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts