Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi - in a few hours - i will be leaving for the fun of fest this year . its a 2 day drive for me . looking forward to meeting everyone there .- drive safe
and its too bad the RC2 could not get us our protect in time for the biggest J/L Show of the year - gee ,maybe next year they may provide it to everyone. mmmmmmmm .

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Should I mail?

John,

Should I mail your package today? Will someone else be home to receive it or should I wait until next week? LMK if you see this today.

Thanks,

Clark :D

Never mind... I'll wait until the end of the week just to be safe. Hope you have a great weekend, wish I was there.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
I'm leaving in 4 hours, and should arrive at that incredible looking hotel by 10am Friday. I can hardly wait to finally meet everyone.

Does everyone have their "Hello, My Name Is..." sticky name tags ready?

I had a shirt made with my "handle" on the back, and I'll have my Tony Stewart hat sitting proudly on what's left of my hair! LOL!:D

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Were out the door in about 10-15 minutes. Everyone be safe.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
We should be leaving around 10:30. Hope to see everyone at Noon.

Take care everyone and to all the travelers Have a SAFE trip!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts