Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I imagine someone has noticed and probably posted on this subject before, but I just got the latest CG, SUV, and 60's Sizzle from Milezone (thanks Russ :thumbsup: ) and noticed no RC2 logos anywhere on the packages; it now says Learning Curve Products (or something, dont have one in front of me right now). So is this part of the "moving JL to more of a "toy" product aimed at younger customers" as RC2 had stated a while back? Or has the JL division been sold or spun off? Just wondering...

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I noticed!

FastC6Vette said:
They changed their name earlier this year to Learning Curve Products, Inc. instead of RC2. :thumbsup:
And still located in Dyersville, Iowa 52040.
I also noticed the change on the back of the packaging.
Different name, same product, and still will buy! Simple.
An interesting shape to the Learning Curve logo.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Saw a few minutes of the "Ellen" show during lunch the other day; a kid who saved his mom by calling 911 received a huge Thomas the Tank Engine gift surprise that was donated by "The Learning Curve". It was nice, the kid deserved it, and TLC got some good PR.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
BluntFronts said:
Saw a few minutes of the "Ellen" show during lunch the other day; a kid who saved his mom by calling 911 received a huge Thomas the Tank Engine gift surprise that was donated by "The Learning Curve". It was nice, the kid deserved it, and TLC got some good PR.
That is very cool to hear. RC2 has always used that name; "The Learning Curve" is the name of their store in Chicago, IL where Lightning Fest was held last year. That place was PACKED when they opened up for the big $1.00 JL sale. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts