Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1136 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's kinda weird...

Saturday while I holding that sweet new Leading Edge 1cell chassis I felt a little hungry.I thought it was hunger for the upcoming carpet season...but I can always go for some good vittles.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like you guys are moving right along with the new HitMan chassis...I'm kinda jealous:D

I hope DW doesn't forget the guys at the new Big Rug in Indy.It would be ashame to have a Hoosier boy running a Silva at the newest/biggest carpet track in the Midwest.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
So it looks like a Future with cut outs on the tray what else has changed is the pod the same?.Is that the new finishline tplate?

Jake

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
There are a few changes to the chassis plate itself. All other parts have small changes too. I would say just enough to make an already fast car that much faster. As for the t-plate,,, That's the new Leading Edge extra soft.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
JDW The new Hitman does look similar to the Future, but that is it. This chassis actually has more changes (improvements) then I have ever made in a new design. We took the Hangman/Future base design and focused on what is needed for the new lighter 1 cell racing. (although you can still run a 2 cell)

The chassis is cut out for a little more flex. Both on the left side and the front. The front track has been changed a little. The rear pod plates are shorter than any of my previous designs. Every part (with the exception of the nerf) has had some changes in an effort for better performance and or to be more user friendly.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
JDW The new Hitman does look similar to the Future, but that is it. This chassis actually has more changes (improvements) then I have ever made in a new design. We took the Hangman/Future base design and focused on what is needed for the new lighter 1 cell racing. (although you can still run a 2 cell)

The chassis is cut out for a little more flex. Both on the left side and the front. The front track has been changed a little. The rear pod plates are shorter than any of my previous designs. Every part (with the exception of the nerf) has had some changes in an effort for better performance and or to be more user friendly.
That is why I asked about the pod I could tell it was diffrent so its shorter and looks like you can tuck the left wheel in a bit more.

You guys sellin the extra soft I would like to try one out.

Jake

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
:thumbsup:

Looks cool DAVE:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1136 Posts