Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a new car and i'm also new to the sport. What do you think of the Leading Edge ??

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
My opinion is biased, but the LE car is a great car. They are easy to setup and very fast. Plus the support from the team and owner are great.

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
racing at the moose you will get to race with the owner of LE almost every weekend.we are racing the BRL and wont be back to the moose for a week or so but i can tell you this.......on a normal club night you have two groups..LE guys and the CW turtles 9 out of 10 times the LE cars are your winners.also if something happens and you break a LE chassie part it is there for you not like the other cars.i would suggest you getting a excutioner and giving it a try.best car i ve ever driven.

·
Registered
405 Posts
mc43 said:
leadin edge is a great car,easy to setup not alot of adjustments to confuse
Well said, and there fast like that too. Who needs the option of 17 billion different adjustments? "Not I” said the guy with the leading edge :dude:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Ran my leading edge car for the first time last weekend and was very impressed with it! And i've had about every chassis out there. Great customer service and a good group of guys to race with. :thumbsup:

Todd Gross

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I'm going to run my leading edge car this weekend will let you know how it goes!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts