Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
The leading edge cars were awesome in 13.5 and 4300 this weekend. 5 cars in the 4300 Amain!!!

4300-
Jamie Hanson - 2nd (Executioner)
Dave Zipp ---- 4th (Executioner)
John Landers-- 5th (Lightning)
Brent Lane---- 7th (Executioner)
Racknor------- 8th (Executioner)

13.5-

??

· Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
IndyRC_Racer said:
Oldguy, I think you are missing the point of my post. I think everyone has a safe setup that they fall back on. I realize that the safe setup might vary slightly from track to track. However, there are always going to be a similar starting point on a high bite flat oval when running 4300 brushless, whether it be 100' or 170'.

To be more specific, what is a good starting point for a LE Executioner running on a smooth flat carpet oval?
Here goes........

Front:
Short wheelbase, servo centered, front end brace
RF:
Red progressive spring, 2 deg camber, just a little sag, 2 deg caster
LF:
Red Std. Spring, more sag, 2 deg + camber, 0 deg caster

Batteries:
about in the middle, ESC and reciever on the tray

Rear:
Center shock 25w, silver AE spring, mounted high, .063 f-glass tbar, tbar offset to left, centered pod with short hub on right side
LR:
gold or blue side shock spring, 25 or 30 wt, 4" from center of car to outside of tire
RR:
blue side shock spring, 4 1/16 from center of car to outside of tire.

12.0 oz on LR
Proto dodge charger body
3 whites and a black RF tires (BSR)

Should be a good starting point.....
Adjust from there.

· Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
yuk17bandit said:
i know this is a month or so early , but has any one ran there LE lightning at tri-clone out door track? i'm looking for a base line set-up, i'm running 13.5 there and thought id get a head start on building this thing.
I have a very good setup for 4300 for the lightning. Gimme your email and I will try and scan the sheet and email it to you.

The car ran 5.8 sec laps for about 2 minutes and ran 50 laps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.