Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
665 Posts
The LE guys were flying at New Castle Saturday night, John Landers was rollin. That had to be close to the track record? Yokman ran really good too, I think he may have lapped Jason?

It sounds like our guys to the north also had some good runs, Those enduro's sound like a lot of fun.

Casey If you will look back in this thread you will find setups that have been posted, The "Starting Setup" for the Edge will be very close to the Lightning and Executioner.

Way to go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
665 Posts
I will hold my comments regarding the "issue" at hand, because I have nothing positive to add. I just hope that other manufacturers and sponsors learn something from this.

Wether you like the LE products or not is fine, but being sponsored by LE is something that should be highly reguarded. Some people have taken this lightly. I only help a small list of guys. We have some top notch racers down to guys (myself included) that would have a hard time winning even if everyone else dropped out of the race. I choose to help guys for different reasons.

Now down to the most important part of my post.

The rest of the world views us as adults that play with toy cars. No one is going to get a Nextel Cup ride or make a living racing these cars. At the end of the day all you can get from racing RC cars is the enjoyment and the respect of fellow racers.

· Premium Member
665 Posts
The T shirts are going fast, get'em while their hot.

MikeM That's great news, congrats on your TQ and win.

Todd Same to you, Good talking with you.

I would like to thank Jamie and Keith for all of your help.

Scott If I can be of any help just PM, email or call.

DavZ I don't think Omaha is in the cards, I am hoping to make it to Allen's. Good luck.

Casey Good job on your win. Steer clear of Disney land, strange things happen there. Lol.

Brian Thank you for the kind words and your support. Reading posts like yours make all of the daily headaches worth while.

· Premium Member
665 Posts
Pat The scoop is. We have been working on a new solid chassis since the Snowbirds, I am wanting to have it finished and ready for the start of the carpet season. We have tested a few different configurations and ideas in an effort to be able to improve on what we have now. My number one goal is to be able to provide the racers with the best product that I can and help them into the winners circle.

Dave

· Premium Member
665 Posts
I would like to thank everyone for their interest, I have been working on getting everything completed for this latest project. A lot of input and testing has gone into it by many racers around the country since last carpet season, and I would like to thank everyone that helped. I feel that this chassis will be very competitive, durable and user friendly.

I now have enough parts cut for kits and spares and should be filling orders starting tomorrow. I will be working to update the site in the next couple days with pictures and information on this latest chassis kit.

If anyone has any questions, you can email me directly at [email protected]

Briano I pmed you back both times the next day, I wondered why I had not heard back from you. You might double check and make sure your mail box is not full. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.