Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
Well, couldn't make the trip to Ft. Wayne last night, but I debuted the Executioner last night at my home track in Cincinnati. I beat my best qualifying run there this year by over a lap. Started 3rd in the A feature, and by aroung lap 15 or 20 I passed for the lead. Unfortunately traffic issues would keep me from finishing there, but I can't tell you how impressed I am with this chassis for the very first time I set it on the track. Every little adjustment I made seemed to work, and I wasn't sitting there overwhelmed with a chassis that has WAY TOO MANY adjustments. I want to thank Dave for a great chassis and customer support! Also, props to Jamie Hansen for a great starting point on setup! :thumbsup: Hope to see you all at Ft. Wayne next weekend!

Thanks again!
Todd Gross

· Registered
190 Posts
Yok,
I didn't get a chance to thank you before I left for the patience with me when I was passin ya in the main. If I had to lift in the center, my left rear would pick up and the car would do all kinds of funky stuff comin off. Plus I couldn't drive for nothin this weekend! I was hands down the fastest squirrel at the BRL race this weekend. :p

I had alot of fun hangin out with you, Christ, and Dugan this weekend. :thumbsup:

And Dave, I think we we were all pretty good boys at Showgirls, but maybe my driving would of been a little better if I would of just went 1 night instead of 2! :drunk: LOL

Todd Gross

· Registered
190 Posts
Jason,

10.5 for me at the BRL race. Puttin together the new hangman as we speak. Whats everybody been running with it as far as the pod setup? I'm assuming t bar to the left with a wide right rear hub?

Later,
Todd Gross

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.