Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
i am not dave but from what he told me he will be jumping out of a birthday cake tomorow for his wife so probly no racing for him this weekend.if he can race he is coming to ft wayne with us.next weekend he better be at FT wayne regaining his points led.

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
ya but he cant beat me thats why he didnt mention his name...lol yea and you forgot i broke frank ulbriks record by 11 laps also...lol

jamie and jim you have been prepaid and a table has been saved for you 2 for this weekends BRL race.dale covered you so look him up when you get there.

everyone else...i couldnt save spots unless they were prepaid so i would get there as soon as you can fri cause its gonna be packed in there

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
ok guys who all is gonna make the trip to summit this weekend.friday night is the LE all you can lick and drink party at showgirls and its all gonna be covered by Mr. Whitesel himself.look foward to seeing you guys agian.

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
jason crist got 3rd and i got 8th in the A main of 13.5
jamie hanson got 2nd,john landers 4th,dave zipp got 5th?,brent lane 7th and my bestest buddy racknor got 8th in 4300 A main.way to represent guys.

cars ran great today and thanks for all your help dave :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
brian-i will be at the moose this weekend and we can talk set up all you want.did you finially take the plung and get ya a LE car?i have that secrect set up for that 100 foot track you speak of also.good luck with the new car,

how about them LE boys this weekend.......domination.wonder how many other chassie's will go in the trash and new LE car will be bought this week.lol

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
smokefan said:
Jason I have the YOK addtion Executioner :thumbsup: What are the differences :tongue:

the yok model is smaller,faster and much more sexy then crist model.look for it to be on the shelfs in mid march at a store near you. :dude:

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
LIGHTING tqed and a solid 2nd last night in 13.5 after a few wrecks.the lighting also tqed the 4300 with john landers hiting a 81 lap run....good job john.i ran the excutioner in 4300 and ran my personal best of 79 5 flat to qualify 3rd.keep up the good work dave and i look for the "fat boy" chassie to be out soon.....lol

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
DaveW said:
We have some top notch racers down to guys (myself included) that would have a hard time winning even if everyone else dropped out of the race.
aww leave crist out of this....lololol

dave-you dont have to justify yourself to the TRUE LE guys on here that already know your a stand up guy and respect the help you give us.a chassie is a chassie to me....a piece of graphite with nuts and bolts on it,its the custermer support you give us that makes me so LOYAL.if a racer needs sumthing at the track and you are there you will drop whatever you are doing to try and help that person out if you can and that ranges to a chassie plate down to a sticker.chassie hoe's will come and go,we just have to accept that and let things go at times.with that being said lets let these jokers go on back to there CW or whatever thread the came from.

now back to more important things.you got graphite in.....is the yokman edition done yet?

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
nice job brian.you know 75 is the record so your not to far off for the first weekend.

hmmmmmmmm chase's winning agian....go figure.them boys are faaaaaaaaaast.good job guys on the sweep though. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

· leadingedgerccars.com
2,812 Posts
its on then brad....no one steps on a guys LE car and gets away with it.i dare the troll to show back up,and if he does.....call in the wrecker(yokman)to clean house...hehehehe

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.