Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2,283 Posts
Straight from the old thread from Dave: A good "Starting" point would be.

Tires Grey LF, double black or G6 RF,
rears, 2 G4's, white LR, grey RR. in the rear you can use a combination of whites, greys, G4 and G5's.

I like the AE T plates, start with .063, if you need to free up the rear try . 075. Always measure the T plate as they are different from run to run. I like using the offset T plate location (closest to the Battery).

I run the short wheelbase, I have seen guys run great with the long as well.

Blue side springs with 30w and the blue center with 40-50w #2 piston when using the HPI shock.

I run the HD Monte, alot of guys are going fast with the dodge as well.

The biggest change to any setup is the tires. The sizing and compound is everything. If you have the wrong size or compound on any one corner, it will wreck to entire setup and you can do very little to bring it back.
If you have any questions just Pm or give me a call.

I have a been working on what Rc4less tires seem to be working good for stock so if anybody would like to know that I can help there.
Jerry B.

· Registered
2,283 Posts
Dave is a Stand up guy along with the rest of the crew. You too Jason LOLOLOL
I will say on a serious note all the LE guys have been great to me. Even when I started pancars a couple yrs ago and was running another chassie. The help Dave and Jason and Yok have given me is top notch. They took parts off there own cars to get my sled going So when I spend my money it gets spent on those who helped me in the first place. Cause I am not officially sponsored by Leading Edge BUT I sure endorse there products!!!!!!!!

Jerry B.
Rc4less
TeamOHP
Leading Edge

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.