Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here are the Clearhooter LMP's I've made over the last several seasons.for the 1/64 Class

CHLMP16

CHLMP15 DNS

CHLMP14

CHLMP13 Withdrew after the Allen Simonsen crash.

Recording it right now. Builds up "PUSH" time between commercials. Great week end for international racing.

·
Administrator
37,042 Posts
Been watching on the DVR since about 11 AM. Love the vignettes that Posey narrates as lead ins! :thumbsup:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Either my cable provider or Fox Sports listed the opening leg on FS1 but had it on FS2 so I missed the first 3 hours.

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finding it on the tube is a scavenger hunt. Don't forget F-1 tomorrow morning. Yeah I'm pretty happy too.

·
Administrator
37,042 Posts
Back on now at FS2... Fox sports 2

The US Open was rained out yesterday, so they are playing make up rounds today and tomorrow in the morning. Scheduled times and channels have been changing around all day long....

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
FIA direct stream is the only real option for those of us in the States. I see that Fox opted for golf over the end of the race, sorry for all the American fans.

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OH ! ! ! This needs to be addressed ! It's not bad enough I have to hunt back and forth from FS1 to FS2 until 3:00 AM when I finally went to bed with the recorder set to record the last hours of the race. Got up about 8:00 AM started watching F-1. WRONG OPTION ! ! ! I'm so freekin' PO'ed right now all I can say is

$#%%$^^$%^ FS1 !!!!!! #%&*&*&(^^#[email protected] FS2 ! ! ! ! LYING $#@^*%*$&*&^ ! ! ! ! GOLF ! ! ! ! ! ! BITE ME FOX ! ! ! ! :mad:

excuse me.....

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
I can't stand Fox Sports. They are constantly switching stuff around on various channels

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
OK.... Someone smarter than me explain the answers to these questions. FS1 and FS2 are both owned by FOX? FOX Sport scheduled a 24 hour race that many people have invested 10 to15 hours in watching; even though they had to watch it like a scavenger hunt. In the FOX viewing locale (USA) many of those who watched during the day and evening go to bed but set the recorder to record the ending hours of the race which will end just before many get up the next day. Knowing it would leave the result of the 24 hour race unrecorded. Why would you move the scheduled program? When all you had to do was put your rain delayed, boring, golf game on the alternate station that you own? How do morons keep getting put in upper management? Who made this dumb-A decision? Can I communicate with them, or someone, who knows someone, who knows someone who knows them? Do they need someone at FOX Sports on say a modest six figure salary who can keep them from making stuuuupid decisions like this one? I can do at least as good as they are now. And really, due to FOX Sports inept handling, what is 12 hours of my life that I will not get back worth?

·
Administrator
37,042 Posts
I cant remember the city, but Bob Varsha mentioned the people in California making those decisions on the fly. I would think the ACO at LeMans are the most concerned with the changes that were made.

I know Verizon (Frontier) is able to make schedule listing changes within 12/24 hours most of the time, but there were so many adjustments made all weekend.

If you really want to see all 24 hours they will be on youtube in a few days or weeks in 6 hour blocks.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Again... when you are done wasting your time with American based programing...drop the $12 next year and stream the whole event directly from the FIA. It was superb. Sports car racing just does not pull the numbers to justify any priority rankings on U.S. based television. That breaks my heart, but reality is what it is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts