Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't get out to grab any diecasts often, and these are by no means rare, I'm sure. But I figured since I joined up here anyway, might as well share what I got. There are a ton more that I have yet to post because, well, I can't find them! But anyway here are these:

Attachments

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Hi Fenders! Who cares if they're rare or not, as long as you got what you like and like what you got! I especially dig the yellow Studebaker. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Fenders! Who cares if they're rare or not, as long as you got what you like and like what you got! I especially dig the yellow Studebaker. :thumbsup:
I agree with that statement. I really don't normally go for full sets, just kinda pick out what I like. Although, I do try and get all the Christmas release series.

·
Premium Member
9,259 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Agreed, thanks guys. I think I will just keep this thread to add on to. Probably gonna mae a run out to the local Chinamart this afternoon and do a bit of digging. Never see the JL there anymore, though. I can't find them anywere aroudn here anymore :cry:

·
Registered
129 Posts
East and West York Walmarts. Sometimes Newberrytown Walmart, but they hardly ever restock anything. I hit TRU and Target 1 or 2 times a year. I can't remember the last time I bought something at either. Several of the Giants did yield some nice Boulevards a few months ago.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice little haul. Whether they are rare or not, as long as you like them then everything is good.
And if you remember this:
Whether they are rare or not, as long as you like them then everything is good.
It makes the time spent hunting for your next find all worthwhile.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts