Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I have just the wheels to make that army ambulance WAY more realistic.
Congrats on the scores!
pic from jlcollectordotcom

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Nice finds. I saw the police cruisers, but didn't pick them up. I will next time I see them. Thanks for the pics. Btw, that military Daytona is wild.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'm still looking for the Jeep and the Jungle Crawler out this way...Seen a few of them on Epay, but I'm not paying that price for a current year vehicle.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'm still looking for the Jeep and the Jungle Crawler out this way...Seen a few of them on Epay, but I'm not paying that price for a current year vehicle.
I'm glad I waited...Went grocery shopping today with the wife (normally I find a way out of it :p) and picked up 4 Jeeps, a Jungle Crawler, another Ambulance, and a Sheriff's car for about what a Jeep would cost on E-Pay!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Lots of nice new MBX - None found in any of the stores around here. There's still only '09 product on the pegs...
I was in Zellers the other day, (Target equivilant) and saw some '07 issues.....or at least what I THINK are '07, one in particular was the Bentley Continental in the first edition grey....that's actually the 3rd time I've seen older MBX issues on pegs here, 2 Zellers stores & a Sears store, makes me wonder if retailers move goods to other locations if they don't sell too well.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I finally found those this week too! I was getting really
bummed that people have been finding them for over a month.

The Jungle Crawler is my favorite of the lot. I was looking
forward to the Caddy Ambulance the most but after
finally finding it, something is odd about it. I don't know if
it looks like it is plastic or it's how the nose looks a little high
or what. I'm glad to have it but the Jungle Crawler is my fav!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts