Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was a little under the weather this past weekend but these mailbox finds sure helped me feel better....

Oops sorry for the blurry pic, can't retake it either. :devil:

Thanks to softballnut31 for the BWF Bel Air and FastC6Vette for the BWF Willys. Thanks to e-bay for the Camaros and TTP for the Hummer. :thumbsup:

This week got off to a great start with 3 new BWF WLs. :D One more to go to have all 25 SF BWFs and it's on the way too. :wave:

·
Registered
128 Posts
man those camaros are awesome. never been to much into white lightnings but i think im bitten by the wl bug now. forget hotwheels treasure hunts these wl's are better looking. very nice.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I'm happy to hear someone say that about white lightings. T-Hunts are the past

White Lightnings are forever. Who will agree?

·
Registered
128 Posts
NEEKAVELI said:
By the way, I like that disply case. Where can I get one?

Nice whites Mike!!!!

ay neekaveli that is a plastic display case that holds 48 cars back to back you can find them at wal-mart for less than $5.00. they are great cases. just thought id let you know.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chevyj1957 said:
Nice mailbox finds. I have me 1 of those hummers really sweet. Dont ask how much mine was though. lol
I grabbed mine for $26 shipped. Seller said the card was damaged. No problem here, but I couldn't find any damage on it until I ripped it open. :devil:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I must be the only one left against the WLLM. I just cringe when i see whites opened. BUt, each to his own i suppose. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice cars as usual Mike. I like that hummer, looks good with the gold rims, red paint and can't forget those white tires.

Like that belair, gotta find me one of those.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Unreal Mike!! You have quite the loose collection. You are a tenacious completist aren't you?

Get that mailman a fifth of scotch:hat:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wlpaul said:
Unreal Mike!! You have quite the loose collection. You are a tenacious completist aren't you?

Get that mailman a fifth of scotch:hat:
Thanks! I just made up my mind to finish some sets and I'm almost there. We'll see what happens after these are done. :wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts