Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at Winco to get some bread, but of course, I had to check out the toy section first. Nothing like finding a TH at 9:30 pm! :D

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Nice 1973 Ford Falcon XB Secret Super Treasure Hunt Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Neat little car. This may be a noob question, but how do you know when it is a Tresure Hunt? I always though they said Treasure Hunt on the card??? And what is the 'super' tresure hunt about? (sorry I am just curious)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Neat little car. This may be a noob question, but how do you know when it is a Tresure Hunt? I always though they said Treasure Hunt on the card??? And what is the 'super' tresure hunt about? (sorry I am just curious)
The supers no longer have the green stripe.They have rubber tires,nicer wheels and slightly different paint than the regular mainline versions.Also they have a TH on them.
Here's the '69 Camaro convertible TH..regular and the Super secret..

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
The supers no longer have the green stripe.They have rubber tires,nicer wheels and slightly different paint than the regular mainline versions.Also they have a TH on them.
Here's the '69 Camaro convertible TH..regular and the Super secret..

Well, look at that. There's a wheel variation. I know some collectors are into that. Here is my mainline:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
If you refer to the 5 spoke mainline, I'm not sure what you mean. If you refer to the super, sure, I have it too, and to be honest it is a bit plain. I guess black spectraflame doesn't work well.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
The mainline is black while the super is dark gray along with the hood and rear stripes,not just the side stripes that the mainline has...more than "just a wheel variation" as you were putting it.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Your mainline against my mainline is the wheel variation.
Ok,let me see if I can put this in more simpler terms..yours is just a regular mainline car(not a treasure hunt)...mine is a treasure hunt (a super at that);)

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Forget it. The wheel variation collectors of mainlines will know what I'm saying. And "there" is not the same as "they're".

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Forget it. The wheel variation collectors of mainlines will know what I'm saying. And "there" is not the same as "they're".
The Super secret '69 Camaro TH ARE NOT the SAME as a mainline (which is not a TH). I was trying to tell him the difference between a mainline car,a treasure hunt and the super secret TH(as others call it).Plus I was typing fast and forgot the y so excuse me mr.grammar cop.These supers are more than just wheel variations,

You just hate how the supers THs are now, is that what you're getting at? What?

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Ok, let me spell it out. The mainline you posted and the mainline I posted have different wheels. Can you really not see it? I posted it because there are some collectors who are into these things. That's all there is to it, I wasn't even referring to the super. I do know the difference. I thought post #15 was clear enough.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The two mainlines... the loose camaro and the carded one. They have different types of wheels. The loose one has thick spokes and the carded has thin spokes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts