Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the short notice but we are going to try to have a race this saturday night 6/24/12 in lowell at Chris house doors will open at 6:00 and racing will start about 7:00. Do to are work schedule we are going to try this, if we get 7 to 8 guys we will be able to run some races and if not it will be a good night to get some track time . Sorry for the short notice only time we got open right now.Hope to see you there.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wish I could make it but I will be in Wisconsin bringing my daughter back home for the summer. I went to Mich. last weekend and took my cars to race and the group that I raced with are going to 1/32 cars. They took down the HO track. Have fun with the Dude back in town. If I was racing I think I would have to were my cowboy hat. Pat

·
Registered
314 Posts
Have fun guy's and someone take pictures or video's, video's would be best. I have to work and have the late shift, I don't get off till 11:00pm, I tried my best to trade for early shift or a day off, but no one wanted to trade, I don't know why, who doesn't want to work till 11:00pm on a Saturday night.
Ed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.