Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this the last fest in indiana? excited about going, went last year, but am i going to a funeral? :confused:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I'm happy to be making it this year, and look forward to seeing it happen again in the future.

·
Registered
141 Posts
This will be our 2nd fest and I hope that there will be more ,but either way it is a good time for my son and I to get away and do a little bonding.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
The last I knew Mark was still alive, so as long as he is alive and doesn't quit FEST well go on. Fest is all about fun, so willy and Gerald put them dancin shoes on and lets enjoy all of Marks hard work. :thumbsup:

R

·
0 Posts
You guys are kinda closing the barn door before the horse gets in there aren't you??

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
if RC2 does not (for some silly reason) wanna have a fest next year, i've already decided to host it at my place......... we have plenty of land and could have a huge set up and all are welcome heck we could even set up tents and campers and save a ton of cash on the hotel rooms! so whatever the out come i'll be ready either way!!!:thumbsup: :wave:

R

·
0 Posts
Adam

I think he means HIS second Fest, not total Fest - 4 Fests and 5 Warehouse Sales

Oh, BTW its fourth, not forth if you are referring to a number :wave:

Rob

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
robmcin said:
Adam

I think he means HIS second Fest, not total Fest - 4 Fests and 5 Warehouse Sales

Oh, BTW its fourth, not forth if you are referring to a number :wave:

Rob
Rob

You didn't know the world revolves around each teenager? Adam was thinking of Adam......who else is there? Spelling and grammar, who needs that? Now someday when he builds his first bridge and he tells the other side to come forth and they come fourth and the darn thing doesn't match up in the middle perhaps he'll pay a little more attention to his grammar and spelling. Oh well, what the he77 do I know, I'm just dad.LOL

Teenagers, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Rob

You didn't know the world revolves around each teenager? Adam was thinking of Adam......who else is there? Spelling and grammer, who needs that? Now someday when he builds his first bridge and he tells the other side to come forth and they come fourth and the darn thing doesn't match up in the middle perhaps he'll pay a little more attention to his grammer and spelling. Oh well, what the he77 do I know, I'm just dad.LOL

Teenagers, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!
I'm sure you spelled "grammar" wrong intentionally to make the point, right?

:)

R

·
0 Posts
Spell Check??? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Spell Check!!!!

What we do need is one of those teleporters that higg is always using!!!

R

·
0 Posts
And now the people outside my office think I'vs lost it as I am laughing at this image I have of higg in a nun outfit!!!! :freak:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
higgprime said:
(teleports in wearing a nun outfit and threatening with a ruler) And actually, it's "grammar" :jest: (teleports out)
What a sight....

Sorry it isn't better, but I tried to get it done very quickly.

:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts