Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Lifelike fans out there --- I noticed that Sam's Club has the Lifelike Super Action Speedway set (45 ft of two lane track and two Fast Tracker cars) for $39 and change. I think the SRP is around $135 so it sounds like a decent enough deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wanted to say thx !!!!!!! I went to Sam's Club today and bought my son his first slot car set today... It was just like you said $39.87...

Life-Like Super Action Speedway Slot Car Set.
I have been checking online and I have seen this same race set from $59.99 on ebay to as much as $123 dollars on other sites... with shipping etc it would be at least $75 bucks - to $138+.
So thx again..
Garry Endicott II :wave:

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
JQuest said:
Just wanted to say thx !!!!!!! I went to Sam's Club today and bought my son his first slot car set today...
Hey that was my excuse! ;) Can't fool us, we're men that play with toys. :) rr

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's the #5 Kelloggs Chevy and the ever so elusive and hard to find old what's his name #24 Dupont Chevy. Ho hum. When I saw the set at Sams I went to LL's incredibly slow web page and they showed the same named set with the much more desirable #20 Home Depot Chevy. But on my next pass through Sams I seem to recall it was the #5 and the #24. It's still a nice set for the price and if you need those cars for your collection then the cost of the whole set is little more than you'd pay for just the 2 cars at retail hobby prices.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Hi Bob, goto www.jaysraceplace.com to see pics. He says they are set only cars. I got the set for the cars. Put a couple Tyco X2s in it and gave it to a friend for his 10 and 11 year old sons. They think I am Da Bomb because I let them be loud when racing.

Still got the big collection?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts