Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, big problem:

I'm switching from my desktop to a laptop for my track, I got the LC2000 installed and everything. Went to set it up and my Acer Laptop does not have any gamepad drivers for a 2 axis 4 button. I know a little about setting up this kind of stuff, obviously not enough....

Anyone can help out a brotha' here, I need to find the drivers, either already on this system or off the 'net. OS is WinXP.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did, and it comes back with an error messege that says "Your gameport or gameport drivers are not properly configured. Please consult the Device Manager". So, when I go to the Device Manager I look and I have audio and video drivers, but no game drivers I can recognise. When I go back and try to just redesignate a 2 axis 4 button gamepad it says the same thing. Up to recently I've only used this laptop for my HR business, so I don't know if the drivers were ever installed. Is there a place on the internet to download them?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, disregard this string. I'm so freeking frustrated I yanked out the counter track and will have one built at a later time. Our program is made up of shorter races anyway do having the counter isn't as big a deal as a timer was. Anyway, thanks for looking those that did.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike, one of the drivers is going to make a lap counter and timer gantry and we're going to use his 1:32 scale computer program. The gantry can be taken from track to track a lot easier and will suit our needs perfectly. Thanks for the help as always.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts