·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oops!

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Someone's insurance premium just got a lot higher.

Here's another popular one. No wreck here, just a driver who got lucky. They don't call it El Diablo for nothing. :devil:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
$uper car Uber Dorkfe$t

More money than brains really nails it here.
These guy$ need to get serious and learn how to handle and respect all that horsepower.

These dork$ can probably afford to buy another one if they wreck it, but hopefully they don`t take out an innocent bystander in the process.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
More money than brains really nails it here.
These guy$ need to get serious and learn how to handle and respect all that horsepower.

These dork$ can probably afford to buy another one if they wreck it, but hopefully they don`t take out an innocent bystander in the process.
And I would gladly take the drivetrain from the wrecked one. Today a 350hp Beetle...just think what I could stick a lambo drivetrain into...:)

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I wonder what it would've taken to prevent that.
More downforce on the rear w/a bigger spoiler maybe???
Seem like the chute yanked the rear up off the ground, and the apparent strong cross winds pulled the rear to the left.
What a ride!!!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Y'all have probably seen it, but I'll raise a double corvette crash:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlg3oQMze4
This crash happened not too far east from where I live. Both of the drivers were prosecuted for drag racing and wreckless endangerment if I remember correctly, becuse of this video. Tx Dps tracked them through their plate numbers from the video. The person taking the video caught alot of greif from alot of Corvette guys for not obscuring the plates.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
This crash happened not too far east from where I live. Both of the drivers were prosecuted for drag racing and wreckless endangerment if I remember correctly, becuse of this video. Tx Dps tracked them through their plate numbers from the video. The person taking the video caught alot of greif from alot of Corvette guys for not obscuring the plates.

PFFFFFT!!! obscure this...if ya can't handle it, don't drive it....this is prolly why i drive a van!!!...i know MY limitations lol:lol::lol:

one of my friends let me roll his 81....at 130mph i floated the front end...feathered her back and survived without incident....what a heart sinker!

cool vids guys. thanx for sharing:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
PFFFFFT!!! obscure this...if ya can't handle it, don't drive it....this is prolly why i drive a van!!!...i know MY limitations lol:lol::lol:

one of my friends let me roll his 81....at 130mph i floated the front end...feathered her back and survived without incident....what a heart sinker!

cool vids guys. thanx for sharing:thumbsup:
I totally agree. Did not look like either one of them had a real clue as to how to handle the car. What is that old saying, "Don't do the crime if you cant do the time".

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
See, that's why I don't really want a Lambo. Yeah, it would be cool to own, but I'd be afraid to drive it. First off, you sneeze on the dashboard, and your insurance premiums double. But there's also the problem of too much power to weight ratio. And all-wheel drive, too.

'Bout scare me to death.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
The person taking the video caught alot of greif from alot of Corvette guys for not obscuring the plates.
Screw that. They were being morons in a neighborhood with people out exercising and could have killed someone. Do it on the track or if you just really can't keep your pants on, at least on an empty highway. Near houses and people out walking and biking is just stupid.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Screw that. They were being morons in a neighborhood with people out exercising and could have killed someone. Do it on the track or if you just really can't keep your pants on, at least on an empty highway. Near houses and people out walking and biking is just stupid.

Agreed. Corvette guys giving grief because the plates weren't obscured is like demanding exemption because their cars are fast and cool. Dumb reasoning, especially when both drivers in the vid weren't cool and fast enough to handle it obviously.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
The guy in Vette #2 was probably looking for his bottle of spray tan and then got it caught on his gold chain.

Someone had to say it! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts