30 Days Till The New Season

Check Us Out At

Lailspeedway.rc50.com

Home Of The Tn Oval Championships And Dr Memorial Race

Micman

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
hetpumper, waht is the run line at lail, also what would be a good starting tire combo for open mod and 4300.

Is there power available, can not tell from the photos.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Ron, you should have caught me in Daytona, lol. I had all that in the trailer with me. Last time I was @ lail I ran pink lefts and blue net rights, all l's and a R right rear. A lot of guys run pinks on all 4 corners. The track rolled @ 240' for me and I ran a 2.4:1 ratio on my 4300 car.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Ron haven't checked the thread in awhile

Yeah power is available for setup tips post on our website we have a bunch of members and you will find some answers.

lailspeedway.rc50.com

MICMAN

·
Registered
393 Posts
GONNA GET OVER THERE AND TRY OUT THIS NEW 21.5 LIPO CLASS WE'RE STARTING.

I.... CAN'T..... WAIT :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

MARCEL

·
Registered
273 Posts
Season opening race is this Saturday. Hope to see everyone there. Should be a good group of 21.5 Lipos. Can't wait too see how this class pans out this year.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME 21.5 LIPO RACING :woohoo:

BE SURE TO COME AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TRACK.

:wave: NOT MANY LEFT LIKE LAILS GUYS :thumbsup:

MARCEL

·
Registered
273 Posts
Well our first race weekend of the season was a wash out. Went back out today for a few hours and the day was great. Track is in great shape.

So far I am liking Lipo 21.5. We would of had five in 21.5 Lipo, nine in 17.5 4-cell, five in 13.5 4-cell, six in 6.0 and five in Legends. Not bad for a day that called for rain. Should be some large race days soon with 40 plus racers.

Hope to see everyone next weekend and give it another shot at racing.

Planning on going back out later in the week for some more practicing.

Going fishing tomorrow!

·
Registered
393 Posts
April 12,2008

ROUND 2:

WE WILL BE BACK OUT THERE AGAIN TOMORROW TO SEE IF WE CAN'T PUT THIS RAIN TO SHAME :thumbsup:

BE SURE TO COME CHECK OUT SOME HIGH BANKED, HIGH SPEED RACING :wave:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks like we will get to race tomorrow. Only a ten percent chance of rain on and off all day. Track dries fast so come on out and have a great day of racing. Time to see how 21.5 Lipo is going to be.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts