Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Fellas,

The 2007 flyer for Lailspeedway is up on the forums, you can right click and save as to print or a pdf link will be available soon. We will have an entry form coming soon also to allow for pre-entries for the races. Our first big race is May 26th, TN BRUSHLESS OVAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, Make plans to attend these great races at what has become in one year one of the best oval tracks in the nation. The track is located at the foot of the beautiful smoky mts with gatlinburg and pigeon forge only 30 minutes away.

Visit us at

lailspeedway.rc50.com
no www

Michael (MICMAN) Hurt

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Doesn't matter what chassis you run stay away from the Micman's setups cause people are always confusing him for the pace car cause he is so slow! lmao

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I don't know anyone that ran well with one of those(not that you can't just only a couple tried and for not very long) but the springs should be the same for most any chassis. green front springs, gold right rear, blue left rear, 50wt center,35 wt. sides. Whether you run offset pod or not is up to you cause both have worked well for different people. Track has a ton of grip and the choice of tires is 3 pink L's and a right rear R. Hope that helps to get you started.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
I ended up on pink lefts and Blue rights, 3 l's and a R right rear. I was running a Hyperdrive Adreanaline 10 and finished second in the "A"

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
yea, I'm leaving the bumper in so I will have a place for that big yellow stripe!
brian0525 said:
yup 4 pinks!

Cliff make sure you got that ride tuned up and ready to fly for may 26th!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Fellas,

MORE IMPROVEMENTS COMING TO LAILSPEEDWAY, A GREAT TRACK IS ONLY GETTING BETTER.

NEW LIGHTS
NEW INFIELD

MICMAN

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
New infield sounds really cool! When you spend as much time there as I do any improvement will be a welcome one! New lights will be a great addition to an already killer track.:freak:
hrtpumper said:
Hey Fellas,

MORE IMPROVEMENTS COMING TO LAILSPEEDWAY, A GREAT TRACK IS ONLY GETTING BETTER.

NEW LIGHTS
NEW INFIELD

MICMAN

1 - 20 of 33 Posts