Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Thanks rattlehed and Kotetsu. I am waiting on the arrival of another Kyosho minicar Porsche 962C in white. I plan to customize it into the #36 Shell car that placed 3rd in the 1994 Le Mans race. Will post when completed.

On another note. Some time ago there were rumors that Minichamps was planning to sell a series of 1/64 Porsche 962C's with livery that raced in Le Mans, if I'm not mistaken. I was looking forward to those. But they never materialized. Oh well. Hence, the reason I am customizing.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm drooling looking at your custom 962c
Very great job! I also had the black one and also 1 variant of each model of that release, Kyosho is very great

·
Registered
378 Posts
Wow, that's a stunning and professional job! You should start taking commissions.
I'm drooling looking at your custom 962c
Very great job! I also had the black one and also 1 variant of each model of that release, Kyosho is very great
Thanks for the compliment Kotetsu and Shelby2010. The custom 962 Dauer's are two of my favorites. Have a few other Kyosho customs in various stages of completion. I will post when they are done. Next, I need to buy and learn how to use an air brush to completely repaint some Kyosho's to get correct color scheme of cars that raced. Yes, Kyosho's are great (as well as other brands I've seen on this board). I have been collecting 1/64 cars for the past year. Addictive hobby and expensive. I have a little over 100 cars now. I started customizing to slow down my purchases. It's not working!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts