Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in the Kyosho ZX-5 4wd buggy. Does anyone know how good these are? I've been told they're good. I've also been doing some research on it & it seems to be a good buggy. I want to order one but would like to know if I'll be wasting my money or not. I know kyosho is a good brand but I've only driven associated or losi. Any info would be greatful. I was also looking at the Team Academy Pro but I found out they don't have any spare parts for it. I was also told that it's junk but that's just someone's opinion. It looks alot like a B44 minus the saddle pack set up.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I drive a ZX-5 sp and I like it. The newer version of the zx-5 is the FS. The FS is the saddle pack version. I have not driven one of those yet but have been told it is a excellent ride. Kyosho makes the best RC cars in my opinion. I also drive a RB5 and a RT5.
I have driven Losi's and AE's but they have nothing on Kyosho.

Jeff

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I drive a ZX-5 sp and I like it. The newer version of the zx-5 is the FS. The FS is the saddle pack version. I have not driven one of those yet but have been told it is a excellent ride. Kyosho makes the best RC cars in my opinion. I also drive a RB5 and a RT5.
I have driven Losi's and AE's but they have nothing on Kyosho.

Jeff
Jeff,
That's the way I'm leaning. I know guys that drive kyosho's & they tell me they are a great car. I've been wanting one for quite some time but never got the urge to buy one. I'm just trying to get some input before I actually buy one. The more input I get within the next 2 weeks, the easier it will be on my decision. Thanks for your input. Greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
koysho

I'm interested in the Kyosho ZX-5 4wd buggy. Does anyone know how good these are? I've been told they're good. I've also been doing some research on it & it seems to be a good buggy. I want to order one but would like to know if I'll be wasting my money or not. I know kyosho is a good brand but I've only driven associated or losi. Any info would be greatful. I was also looking at the Team Academy Pro but I found out they don't have any spare parts for it. I was also told that it's junk but that's just someone's opinion. It looks alot like a B44 minus the saddle pack set up.
go with the kyoshos i was a diedhard ae guy and i still think they make great stuff but im kyosho all the way cant wait for there sct truck:thumbsup:

Barry

·
Registered
223 Posts
After just building my RB5, I am blown away by how nice of a car it is. The design, parts quality, just everything about the car. Going from a B4 to this car. Now just need to get it on the track. (Track is supposed to be open end of the month)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kyosho Lazer and Ultima lines are great for racing .They are on par or better then Associated,Losi,Shumacher and Academy/MRC as far as handling and durability.The downside to Kyosho is parts .Most shops will sell the kit but do not want stock even the basic parts for them.Don't let that keep you from buying one,just stock up on some basic parts.

sac

1 - 7 of 7 Posts