Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been seeing some threads lately about complaints on the new direction many manufacturers are going on blisters. Seems most everyone other than Blue card HW's and Matchbox have gone to a thick clear mil protectos. On top of that many are introducing a 3-D art badge in the middle creating a bulge which gets in the way of easier storage, display and requires more of a stagger to fit them together taking up more space and a larger box.

At times when you are doing it right, you need to hear it so we need to voice ourselves so those paying attention continue doing the right thing.

Bottom line here, I like the fact FC blisters are coming factory protected and I prefer NOT to have any trendy 3D style molded art signs introduced on the blister. Do any of you agree?:)

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I don't like the new packaging on most of the cars. I open mine, and they add to the price of the car. They are hard to open, but I just slice around the bottom of the card and slip them out.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
only thing packaging doe's for me is keep the car ready for me to open when im ready
so alot of the fine art goe's to waste on me. so i would say fc is doing a great job.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I like the hard packaging. If you buy something off ebay/trade/etc then you know you'll get the car in good shape even if they would throw it in an envelope. haha I open all of my stuff so its really not an issue otherwise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts