Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I got a set of the KSG Rear Steer slugs, and like a dumba$$ I got em all mixed up, and have NO Clue what ones make the set, and what set gives me what degree of rear steer! New 2 the KSG, and I am totally lost on this one!

Any help on sorting the plugs out would be great!! Also, what would you reccommend for a track that is 175ft runline, flat carpet, and the track is 48ft. wide???

Thanks in Advance!!
:cool: Mark :cool:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
rear slugs

I do not know how to tell them apart, but would not run any rear steer in the ksg car, it has more than plenty of steering with no rear steer. :thumbsup:

I
Mark #10 said:
Hey Guys,

I got a set of the KSG Rear Steer slugs, and like a dumba$$ I got em all mixed up, and have NO Clue what ones make the set, and what set gives me what degree of rear steer! New 2 the KSG, and I am totally lost on this one!

Any help on sorting the plugs out would be great!! Also, what would you reccommend for a track that is 175ft runline, flat carpet, and the track is 48ft. wide???

Thanks in Advance!!
:cool: Mark :cool:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Mark # 10 If you hold the plug upright looking at the part that goes into the graffite.where the screw goes thru on one side it will have less material there just match up the two that look alike. If you have calipers you can do it more precise. as for figureing out amout of steer put them in and assemble and do a visual.Measure it.then take apart and do it with other set. Hope this help's

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
First find the matching slugs and pair them off, if you have the whole set. If you look at the bottom side of the 0 degree slugs in your car, you will notice that the whole is drilled almost at the edge of the slug. The 1/2 degree slugs will be drilled a little closer to the center. The 1 degree will be drilled even closer to the center and so on.... You should be able to see the differences in the location of the wholes by eyeballing them. Once you have figured out which is which, mark them.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Mark- I don't know if anyone is running them in Vinton or not, but check w/danny b on sunday, as i'm sure he'd be able to tell you the difference, unless you figured it out already. I haven't tried them on either of mine yet, but i may if I can make it up your way sometime. Later.

Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts