Hobbyist Forums banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I had a good showing sunday at the Orl at Willow Mill. Qualified 4th and finished 6th in the main with 13.5, first race with it, actually had a weekend before with it, but first big race.

A big thanks goes out to Andy, awesome car, once I get it figured out, lookout!

Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
182 Posts
hey all:Why such little info and pics of the ksg 1/12th oval car not only on the ksg site but also on other places on the net as well?If the ksg 1/10th oval car is so good you'd think their 1/12th oval car is as well and they'd want to talk it up just as much.Just my 2cents worth :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I really dont there is alot of call for any 12th scale stuff in the oval world right now. I know here in PA, there isnt any at all.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
No there really isn't anywhere down here either. The only person worth beating is phil marabela whenever he's racing at a big event. The car is great but 12th scales have fallen off the map for the most part. It's hard enough to keep 1/10th stock goin with all the random class that are created by santioning bodies like ARCOR responding to harping spec truck and legends drivers wanting to race themselves for free!

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Strange thought.........I feel like being daring. It is about a 9 hour drive, but I am dying to get to the track. Roar nats may be out of my calander, but a race day is not. What is the turnout going to be like? What is the big class to run? What tires do I need? Rollout? Body? What is the record? Do you race on Saturday? Anyone from the Maryland area want to go? It is a long trip alone.

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
ANDY MAC -

Thank you for the prize package - AWESOME~ and Very Much appreciated~

Joe Myers
South-West Tour **Allstar Shootout**

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Jamie Hanson said:
Strange thought.........I feel like being daring. It is about a 9 hour drive, but I am dying to get to the track. Roar nats may be out of my calander, but a race day is not. What is the turnout going to be like? What is the big class to run? What tires do I need? Rollout? Body? What is the record? Do you race on Saturday? Anyone from the Maryland area want to go? It is a long trip alone.
Firstly... pray for no rain saturday ( woooo! why is it everytime i talk to you lightning strikes right next to me Hanson? like just a second ago.Wierd! power just went out,lol.)

EXHALE.

sounds like a more than decent attendance from the ksg guys this weekend.
you can run four blue R's ,but most run four pinks/ 3-L's and an R/ pros left nets right. this is the hand out for the nats.

Bodies.. heard anywhere from chargers & intrepids to camrys & HDXs

i guess 4300 is the big class/ i'm runnin stock.

rollout will probably be like a 23-116 for those blue Rs. but 48-120 if your too scared for them.

saturday race at 1pm controlled practice in the morning.

i think 38 laps for stock is pretty much the target everyone's trying to reach still

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a gen 2 ksg slider and ive heard ppl talking about cutting the chassis to give it more flex?if this is true what do you gain by doing so?also does anyone have pics of the cut outs? thanx.

121 - 138 of 138 Posts