Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 1009 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
New track records set at sandhills lastweek (19tmod)51 4:00 KSG top two spots in that class .(19t 0deg)top three cars in this class turned 49 laps two were KSG great racing missed track record by 3 tenths.Rob (LT)49 lap run at the colombo race good job you know what to do in april,welcome to area 49 got that from you akron guys.mod record also held by KSG and top two spots colombo race, stock another KSG win at the colombo race!

· Registered
163 Posts
I gotta admitt. it's a good car. I thought with all the allumium goodies, It might be a bit "chunky" but I spent last Saturday chasing one with my trusty SSE Pro....I got to say..looked real fast from behind...driver had a little to do with it I'm sure, but dman, for a car that jsut makes weight, it is distributed VERY well.
next time I buy a new car might pick opne up myself.

G

·
Hey eric, Thanks man, Eddie and myself beat the track record sat night and took a 1,2 finish. I did it with 3000's, so i'm ready to come back down to play with ya. Looks like we got a big group comming,about 12-14 right now. Good luck with the car and I'll see you in april. Later, "LT"

· Registered
163 Posts
I saw that run you made Mario. great Job, Thanks for the help you managed to provide me. Sorry for the Funk I was in,Walt and I have never gotten along well, and it was a bad week before He started with me, still was better than sitting at home.
Bruce said Hi.
:wave:

G

·
Oval You can't blame you not being able to get your car to run the way it should on Walt, You must undestand that it is his job to stop uncontrolled cars from taking other cars out of the race. I really do not think it was Walt's personal cause to pick on you.

G

·
Oval, the whole point of the matter is the marshall was told to put your car on it's roof so he could continue to do the job he was supposed to. Walt does not allow cars to be thrown across the racing surface or marshalls to work on the cars in the middle. Most of your larger events have the same rules. As far as guys taking other guys out every race, the only answer I have for that is maybe the next time you come to run we will bump you up to a more experienced level of racing (not novice) where you can expect more from the racers. I am sorry if I offended you I was not trying to put you down, only trying to explain you complications.

· Registered
38 Posts
yah terminater E and I are beating in the doors on that track record. I cant wait to get back there in a couple weeks to knock it out. KSG taking over. we are going to make those hyperdrive guys down there go back to work.. but this weekend we are going to thunder road to put the KSG on top. see you guys there

Chris Sweatt
BigDogRC.com

41 - 60 of 1009 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.