Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
yah terminater E and I are beating in the doors on that track record. I cant wait to get back there in a couple weeks to knock it out. KSG taking over. we are going to make those hyperdrive guys down there go back to work.. but this weekend we are going to thunder road to put the KSG on top. see you guys there

Chris Sweatt
BigDogRC.com

· Registered
38 Posts
well you know if its a KSG its oging to be the fastest thing there.. Guys at Sandhills are finding this out the hard way. We are getting that 0 degree 19t record this weekend.. KSG ALL THE WAY.. i may have some hyperdrives up for sale here soon im really loving this KSG car.. see you guys next time at Sandhills
Chris Sweatt
BigDogRC.com

· Registered
38 Posts
hey mario not downing your abilities or anything i wish you the best.. i dont have to race against you anyways. but i tell you what i wont trade my KSG for a hyperdrive i love it. good luck see yah in april.
Chris Sweatt

· Registered
38 Posts
Mario
I somewhat agree of what your saying.but if you go and do you weekly maintnance on your car now it will stay fast.. but then again every car as its point. its point where it isnt possible to go any faster. then its time to try something else. i liked my KSG more than my hyperdrive the first time i put it on the track. i used the same set-up from my hyperdrive. and i was ALL hyperdrive before this KSG. and KSG isnt anyone new Andy was with Racetech so he knows hes stuff obviously dont seem like anything out of the blue to me. Someone correct me if im wrong there. but it seemd to me someone knows their stuff.
talk to you guys later
Chris Sweatt

· Registered
38 Posts
Jet Doc, How does 50 in 0 19-t sound? well im shooting for it again next weekend have me some monster ready for next wekeend too im going to run my new KSG in 0 degree and the other in stock. Forgot to mention the KSG bumped up the 19-t track record to 52 laps here at Sandhills and the 0-degree up to 49 4:00:7.. ill give you a call later on all i have left on my new KSG are the fine adjustments now. front end shocks and rear axle so ill be ready.. see yah this wekeend
Chris Sweatt

· Registered
38 Posts
you asked us our opinion. if you want it couse its blue just have the HPI shock anodized blue. if you want another one of those AE shocks i have about 3 of them i wont ever use.. lol.. good luck with whichever you use..
Chris Sweatt

· Registered
38 Posts
i use the shaft that comes with the kit..if you need it longer dont put the spacers in the shock and/or unscrew the ballcup just a turn or something to get the right length you are looking for. or even if you have to use the long RPM ballcups..
Chris

· Registered
38 Posts
the KSG went 50 in 0 degree 19-t at sandhills raceway. the first to go 50 sice the class started with a KSG taking over the show with a 50 4.04.. could have been 51 but there wqas alot of traffic causing a few bad laps like a couple 5.4 laps 2 of those and his last lap was a 4.8.. had a few 5.1s laps due to traffic and all. so we know 51 is possible. congrats to Eric thomas for laying it down.
Chris Sweatt

· Registered
38 Posts
ive been wauding my mess up ill be back at it in a week or 2 i dont know if im gonna race next weekend or not but when im back ill have my stuff together. ill have 50 at least when im back. i think your ognna have to run 50 come april to make the A Main. well see yah later. 19-t mod is a 52 flat i think by G Honey.
Chris Sweatt

· Registered
38 Posts
what doesnt this car some with?.. lol its much easier to answer. it comes with everything but the wheels and electronics.. all the aluminum is blue anodized the hubs are lightwieght but are the on center hubs.. i use the off set. so i had to get the off set hubs for the car you can get them seperate. it comes with the big front axles, and all AE shocks. hope this helps
Chris Sweatt

· Registered
38 Posts
T-town i would be more than happy to help you.. but i have yet to run the car on concrete or asphalt.. what type of car do/ did you run? i would try to take the setup off that car maybe stiffin up the left front a lil and go from there.. good luck and when you figure it out on the concrete.. let me know.. lol
Chris Sweatt

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.