Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning to all!!!
Back in November of 2006 I made a deal with KSG 41 racing to trade my Futaba CDR 5000 charger for his "brand new" turbo 35 GFX charger.
I mailed my charger the very next day priority to Canada. Here it is Febuary 16th 2007 and I still have not recived the turbo 35 from him. I have emailed and pm'd him numerous times over the last few months. I tried to be a nice guy and not post negative remarks. He sent me emails stating that he was having some health issues and was in the hospital, that he had mailed the charger and it got stolen, so on and so on. I have given him more than enough time. Now I am fed up. Especially seeing he doesnt even have the decency to get back to me.
This hobby is supposed to be fun and Hobby talk is a great resource for the hobby and all of us involved to buy and trade and help each other out. But when you get someone that takes advantage of you it takes all the fun out of the hobby and making deals on hobby talk becomes a question mark! Is it worth the chance? Is it worth the hassle? Dont get me wrong there are alot of good people on here. I have had great luck for the most part. Aside from this deal I have had one other problem that is still not resolved going back to Nov. But the other trader to this point is still emailing me back and it was more a shipping problem than a trader problem. If you check Ksg 41's feedback it was all good. So I didnt really question making the deal. Lesson learned. You cant always trust the feedback.
So anyways buyers, traders beware of KSG 41.

If anybody knows him, or races with him I would really appreciate any help getting my charger back. I have been more than patient and frustration has set in!!!
Thanx
Pm or email me [email protected]
I also have all pm's and emails saved to back up my complaint.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
keep this up top, KSG 41 just send the guy back his charger and this will all be over with! peaple like you make the rest of us look bad... :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
815 Posts
He hasnt been out to the club lately..altho I should be talkin to him soon and i'll ask him about it...

Patsfan you have a PM

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanx to roushracing99 I did get the charger back. I thought I posted back when I got it. Guess not. So thanx again Roushracing99.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts