Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I went to a local Krogers for a few items and found the new release of DC nostalgia cars for $1.50 a piece with a kroger card. I never had any intention of getting this set but needless to say thanks to krogers I now have them. I figured for that price why not. I just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Hate to one-up ya, but my Kroger has them for $1.25. Bought a Supergirl Airflow and a Batgirl Caddy funny car for my daughter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome deal! I like the nostalgia series for both mostly diecast w/ rr's and the card art. I'm not a huge fan of the comic stuff and was def passing this series up but price + girlfriend likes them = I now own them lol. Congrats on the good find though. I wasnt sure if it was just krogers around here or all of them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is the set you're talking about similar to this one?

If so, Lucky has them right near me. A full display, but they want $4.69 a piece.

I wish I was kidding.

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Lucky has them right near me. A full display, but they want $4.69 a piece.
I had to make a trip to Winco last night, and they had Nostalgia cars for $4. Lots of 2011 Mainlines, too. I had to leave a Garage Ferrari Dino behind, which almost literally caused me pain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts