Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey what do you all think about the kranzels nitro conversion for the rc10gt is it better than a Factory Works set up for a rc10gt. and what else is there out there for the 2wd nitro oval.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Russ

NitroRcRacer97 said:
They TQ alot at Newville, in Pa. They work just like the electric version which holds its own. TTYL :wave:

Hey DUDE, gald to see you here as well...LOL

Wheres my PICS...lol

I emailed Dave at Krans for some info on the chassy. I havent gotten anything back as of yet...

COME ON HELP A BROTHER OUT......LOL :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dave is on vacation, he will be back on Friday. (sorry) As far as pics, I shall try to get them tonight, but it looks better to get them tomarrow night. :thumbsup: I PROMISE I will help you with your project. ;) Well back to work before I get in trouble. TTYL :wave:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just jerking you chain....BBBBbbbuuuuuuddddddddyyyyyyyy, When ever you get the chance. I am trying to put a trip together to come out that way. I have a coule of guys close (100 miles) I could go see....HUM... got a loner for me to run....LOL

·
Registered
382 Posts
YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU TTTTTTHHHHHHHEEEEE MMMMMMMMMAAAAANNNNNNN
RUSS...lol

I will look into seting up some thing in a couple of weeks. I have a guy in Beaver Falls I need to see. Might have to find a guy in Harisbug.LOLOLOL..

I will holar at you....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Kranzels Nitro terminator

Thread is a little old but i will post a reply incase some are still wondering.
The nitro Terminator is a car based conversion,only thing used off the 10GT is the tranny.The rest of the parts needed are from a B2/B3 buggy.
Car is very competitive with other nitro dirt oval conversions,it is actually known as a good "rough" track car.
Hope this helps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts