Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Racers,

The following is our starting Fall/Winter racing schedule and special events:

Oval racing every other Saturday starting at 12:00, open at 10 for practice.
October 7,21 November 4,18

On road racing every other Saturday starting at 12:00 open at 10 for practice
October 14,28 November 11(ORL2 race #1),25

Stadium racing every Sunday starting at 12:00, open at 10AM for practice.
first race October 8th. Great new racing for the 1/18 trucks/buggies, many new jumps and obstacles being built by the racers.

SPECIAL EVENTS:
ORL2 On Road racing Nov 11 and Feb 24
ORL Oval series Feb 17

More info to follow on practice and racing schedule, we will have a monthly schedule shortly on our web site.

Any questions please call 717 737 7223 or drop an E mail

Thank you,
David Kranzel
Kranzel's R/C Raceway & Hobbies

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Looks like we might be heading there this weekend. Racing needs a roof this weekend no can do out doors :(

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
i heard that tq tire traction is no longer being made and would like to know what tire stuff that you are going to allow this year dave... thanks brock garis

·
Registered
36 Posts
The last time that I was at your facility was probably about 10 or 11 years ago, when it was offroad mixed with oval, do you have any pics of the track now? Just curious as to how much its changed. I live down in sunny florida, I use to live in PA.

Christian Ginter,
whiplash batteries
rc4less

·
Registered
242 Posts
so will anyone be at kranzels this weekend. me and my brother will be there to get ready for the ORL

Andrew DiGirolamo

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
yes,yes,yes ,yes, you are right.........open @ 10 a.m. start @ noon.............should be a good turn out..........I think ( that hurts ) this will be the only practice before the ORL event. :drunk:

1 - 20 of 229 Posts