Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Near as I can tell, Konami produced a line of 1/64 scale cars focused on Japanese makes from around 2005 or so. Very nicely done, they compare well with Kyosho and other premium Japanese makers. Konami is primarily focused on video games and only produced models for a few years in the middle 00s. The model list is comparatively short but they do have an active following so some models can be hard to find. There is a line of Kyosho "Dydo" models that appear to use the Konami tools as well.

Konami Model List

HINO
Contessa 1300 Coupe - vol. 7, vol. 8

HONDA
Civic 1200RS - vol. 2
Civic (1983) - Cot80s 2
Legend (also Acura) - Cot80s 1
N360 (1967) - vol. 6, vol. 8
S600 - vol. 3
Z-GS (1971) - vol. 5, vol. 8

ISUZU
117 Coupe - vol. 3
Bellett 1600GTR - vol. 2, vol. 8

MAZDA
Carol - vol. 1
Cosmo AP - vol. 6, vol. 8
Cosmo Sport - vol. 3
Familia Rotary Coupe - vol. 2
Luce Rotary Coupe - vol. 7
MX-5 Eunos Roadster - Cot80s 2
Savannah GT RX-3 - vol. 1
Savannah RX-7 - vol. 5, vol. 8
RX-8 - *Owners collection

MITSUBISHI
Galant GTO MR - vol. 4
Lancer 1600GSR - vol. 4
Lancer Evolution VIII - *Owner's collection

NISSAN
Bluebird SSS - vol. 3, vol. 8
Cefiro - Cot80s 2
Fairlady 2000 (1967) - vol. 4
Fairlady 240ZG - vol. 5, vol. 8
Fairlady Z (1969) - vol. 2
Fairlady Z (1989) - Cot80s 2
Fairlady 350Z (2004) - *Owners collection
Laurel HT2000SGX - vol. 5
Pao - Cot80s 1
Skyline 2000 Turbo GT-ES (1980) - Cot80s 2
Skyline GT-R (1969) 4 door - vol. 7, vol. 8
Skyline GT-R (1973) - vol. 4
Skyline GT-R 2000 (1969) 2 door - vol. 1
Sylvia (1965) - vol. 3, vol. 8
Sylvia Hardtop (1982) - Cot80s 1
Sunny 1200GX-5 - vol. 1
Violet HT SSS - vol. 6

PRINCE
Skyline GT-B - vol. 5
Skyline Sport - vol. 6

SUBARU
360 Deluxe - vol. 4, vol. 8
1000 - vol. 7
Forester - *Owners collection
Impreza WRX STI - *Owners collection

SUZUKI
Fronte Coupe GX - vol. 3

TOYOPET
Crown Hardtop SL - vol. 7

TOYOTA
2000 GT - vol. 1, vol. 6, vol. 8
Altezza / Lexus IS200 / IS300 - *Owners collection
Celica 1600 GT (1970) - vol. 1
Celica Coupe (1977) - vol. 6
Celica GT-R (1985) - Cot80s 2
Celica (1989) -Cot80s 1
Corolla Levin - vol. 2
Corona 1600 GT - vol. 4
Estima - *Owners Collection
Harrier / Lexus RX330 - *Owners collection
ist / Scion xA - *Owners collection
Mark II - Cot80s 1
Publica - vol. 5
Soarer 2800GT - Cot80s 1
Sports 800 - vol. 2
Starlet 1300S - vol. 7

*Owners collection advertised in a slightly larger 1/59 scale, most of Konami's offerings are 1/64

Images courtesy of ToyotaGeek

Attachments

·
Administrator
37,126 Posts
Thanks Toyotgeek! Yes, that is the plan. In this section, we will probably add a new sub section for the model lists so that they can be found together in one place. Then link them to existing threads. Appreciate your pointing out the Konami thread and @Kotetsu to find his other threads.

Do you know if he did a thread on Tomica brands? We need a starting point for the data base and neither I nor @jauntoo3 have one currently. And @stanmax did not share his list before I fear he has passed away. :angelsad2:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Thanks Toyotgeek! Yes, that is the plan. In this section, we will probably add a new sub section for the model lists so that they can be found together in one place. Then link them to existing threads. Appreciate your pointing out the Konami thread and @Kotetsu to find his other threads.

Do you know if he did a thread on Tomica brands? We need a starting point for the data base and neither I nor @jauntoo3 have one currently. And @stanmax did not share his list before I fear he has passed away. :angelsad2:
At one time I thought I had all his threads saved as favorites, or subscribed to them.... don't know if that got lost during HT's last transformation, but my subscription list here is now empty.

If you check Kotetsu's profile you can see what threads he started and you should find a bunch of reference threads. I don't think we had one for Tomica, because that was too big, and he was mostly working on the smaller Japanese off-brands. I know there is Kyosho, Aoshima, CM's and maybe more. Atencio might know others.

I told Juantoo3 that you guys may use the Tomica list I maintain elsewhere. If you want, I can copy and paste it here, but right now I'm not sure if I have the time to maintain it.

·
Administrator
37,126 Posts
At one time I thought I had all his threads saved as favorites, or subscribed to them.... don't know if that got lost during HT's last transformation, but my subscription list here is now empty.

If you check Kotetsu's profile you can see what threads he started and you should find a bunch of reference threads. I don't think we had one for Tomica, because that was too big, and he was mostly working on the smaller Japanese off-brands. I know there is Kyosho, Aoshima, CM's and maybe more. Atencio might know others.

I told Juantoo3 that you guys may use the Tomica list I maintain elsewhere. If you want, I can copy and paste it here, but right now I'm not sure if I have the time to maintain it.

Thanks again! I have searching his threads on my task list. And I thought you had said we could use your listing for Tomica previously - just hadnt found it again before now.

IF @juantoo3 already knowns where the most current tomica listing of yours resides, we should let him do the transfer. That way he has editing access and essential control of the listtings as the op to the thread. Thanks for sharing your listings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts