Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I havent run the VSF1 on a Velodrome but on a normal banked track I started off around step 10 and went up 1 at a time to half throttle and then 2 steps at a time to 3/4 and then Max freq the last 1/4 throttle.

EA

H

·
0 Posts
I have the 40144 Kit and for a starting setting I used the one listed on the KoPro Po site, you can increase or decrease the setting based on what you like.
At the front page put scrowling arrow on the Support heading then click VFS2000 Help. It lists the standard factory setting profiles plus several types of racing profiles. When you click on the one that's closest to how you use it, it will display the list with steps and settings.
Some of the settings I wasn't to clear on so I emailed KoProPo, got an email back the same day.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah, I too email Ko and wow quick reply. Vary Good.
There reply
" Richard,
I would start with one of the mod profiles, but turn on the throttle response to to 9. This gives the least amount of throttle response for no traction conditions."
Best Regards,
Robert Morris
KO PROPO USA, Inc
www.kopropo.com

That will help alot for getting off the line. :)
My thank you to Robert and all the staff at KO Propo

H

·
0 Posts
I checked my reply and it was from the same person, seems like he know his stuff so I started with his suggestions. I was looking for a new QC3 but with all the delays, I had to look somehwere else.

This was my first Ko Propo product and so far it's better and service has been great. Did you find the information they had on website?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts