Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yes I stop by a visit from time to time ,,Still make parts ,,Right now I am building a servo winch for Axial scx10 Its a sweet little idea that is mine ,,Quarter scale parts are time consuming and take alot of hard work,I have been wanting to sell that part of my machine shop business ,,Just havent heard any replys yet ,,At this time there is a waiting period on parts [late November ] Please dont call before 8am or after 8pm pacific time ,I do answer my emails ,I only sell parts that I make ,ie no gaskets, belts, bolts nuts ,,, hope you get the idea,,,There are other dealers for the support parts that do a fine job of it ,I still do the front end kits steering slider box kit sprint car front axle ,,Not being mean here but if your in a hurry iam not the guy you want ,,My body just dont move that fast ,some days worse than others , Heres a pic of my servo winch kit ,,,,KMS,,,

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I stop by a visit from time to time ,,Still make parts ,,Right now I am building a servo winch for Axial scx10 Its a sweet little idea that is mine ,,Quarter scale parts are time consuming and take alot of hard work,I have been wanting to sell that part of my machine shop business ,,Just havent heard any replys yet ,,At this time there is a waiting period on parts [late November ] Please dont call before 8am or after 8pm pacific time ,I do answer my emails ,I only sell parts that I make ,ie no gaskets, belts, bolts nuts ,,, hope you get the idea,,,There are other dealers for the support parts that do a fine job of it ,I still do the front end kits steering slider box kit sprint car front axle ,,Not being mean here but if your in a hurry iam not the guy you want ,,My body just dont move that fast ,some days worse than others , Heres a pic of my servo winch kit ,,,,KMS,,,
The quality and design of your parts Mr. Knox are second to none! I just got another car and was wanting to outfit it with some of your specialty items. I purchased your parts for my other car from S & P and since he is no longer in business I was wanting to find you. I will give you a call soon, J.R. Parsley.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thank you for your years of service to the sport. Now with a new company
making and selling the Knox line of parts lets get this sport moving forward
again and get merchandice into the hands of the customers
RK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts